Monday, December 01, 2008

Happy December!!!


I am so excited to be welcoming December here!! Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday, and I love the month of December!

While I love Thanksgiving as well, and enjoyed spending time with family, I really look forward to the next holiday. I love the lights, the smells, the music, the time with family, the parties, hopefully the snow, and the overall feeling. It is amazing!!!


I plan to post daily, kind of like a countdown advent calendar on my blog. (Hopefully I can keep up.) Tonight for family night we hope to put up the tree. I will try to post pics later!! :-)

I guess I should ask, How was everyone's Thanksgiving? We had Eric's parents, my parents, and my sister and her family to our house this year. It was nice to be together, and as usual we made too much food, and stuffed ourselves for a few days. Unfortunately, we had so much going on I forgot to break out the camera.


Eric and I also were able to go see Twilight on the Friday after Thanksgiving while Eric's parents were here. Thanks mom and dad for watching the kiddos! It wasn't the greatest movie I'd ever seen, but it was pretty good ( I am very critical of movies), but I do hope to see it again. (We had bought our tickets online, and got there 15 minutes early but it was still sold out. We had to sit on the 2nd row. Not my seat of choice. Ha Ha) Anyway, the next time around hopefully it will be at a better angle.

3 comments:

Field Family said...

Didn't that movie feel like a made-for-TV movie? It wasn't what I was expecting either. It was good still. At least it followed the book and didn't go off on any wierd tangents. I am actually looking more forward to New Moon. That was my favorite book in the series. But I am a Team Jacob girl! Glad to hear you had a great Thanksgiving. Looking forward to your count down blogs.

Scott&Janae said...

Glad that your family had a great Thanksgiving. I love eating and spending time with family. I have not gone to see the movie yet. A lot of people I talked to didn't love it, so I'm not in a hurry to go and see it. I'll be checking in on your daily blog. Good luck with that!

AMS said...

What great intentions! I love, love, love this season too! I definately get swept up into the excitment of the holidays!