Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Countdown-Day 12

Over the weekend Eric and I were able to go to another work party! Eric already had his big company work party, but his individual department had their own party last Friday night. We just went over to his bosses house, and barbecued steaks and chicken!

I didn't know too many there, but we had a great time just socializing and hanging out. They were all really nice, and it was really fun.

The biggest reason they had a "special" party is because it was Shelly's last day! She is moving to Washington and we're really going to miss her! She was a very nice lady, and a really good friend to Eric. Here is a picture of her and her husband.

After we ate, we all headed downstairs and some of the guys played pool, and the rest of us played "Scene It". That game is a blast!!! This was the video game version, but I know they have a regular board game as well, with a few different themed ones. I may have to look into getting that one day. :-)



Across the street from his bosses house, this guy has these lit up vehicles in his yard. I thought they were pretty cool, so I took a couple pictures. I'm not the best photographer, so they aren't perfect, but you get the idea.

No comments: