Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Countdown-Day 2o

Well, winter is officially here down in Sanpete County!!!

We have quite a large driveway, so it has taken us quite a bit of effort to keep it shoveled. Eric has been getting up at 5:30 just to have time to get it shoveled before he goes to work.


Just a few hours later, it was bad enough that I had to do it again!

Snow, snow, and more snow! Yeah, I am finally done. At least for now. :-)



I guess we don't have to keep wishing for a white Christmas!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

That driveway is HUGE... what a back-breaker!

Scott&Janae said...

that is a ton of work. and I thought that my drive way was huge.

jeri said...

That's not a driveway - it's a runway! Or a helipad. You might need to consider a snow-blower. Or an SnowCat.