Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Resolutions...or are they???


In honor of this time of year, part of me is very excited. While I really hate change, I love new beginnings. Is that possible?

I am a list maker, and a planner. This year I have much I want to accomplish! I have set many goals for myself to work on. Call them New Years resolutions, or whatever you wish, but I am really planning on sticking with them!!

I am hoping that if I list them on my blog, I will be held more accountable for them. Since all of you who are reading this will "know" my goals, that somehow I may follow through better. Some of these may not be able to be accomplished right away, and a few of them will definately take the whole year. Some may just be developing the habit, and then it will be a lifetime effort. I do however want to be continually working on them until they are accomplished or set as a habit!!!
I may even give an update or two here and there, if I feel my progress is worthy of it!

Okay, here goes (not listed in any specific order)!!!

1. Lose at least 30 pounds

2. Read the Book of Mormon every day (personal study time, not just family)

3. Build my Usborne business

4. Get out of debt

5. Buy a house

6. Build our food storage

7. Become a better mother & wife

8. Accept the fact that I moved, and am not moving back

9. Work on my phone calling ability (those of you who really know me, know what I mean)

10. Be Happy!

Wow, I think I have my work cut out for me! What do you think? Do you out there have any goals for yourself that you'd like to share! Either way, good luck to all of us!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

5 comments:

Scott&Janae said...

Sounds great! I think that those could be my goals also.

AMS said...

call me! it'll be good practice... for both of us :)

Anonymous said...

Cute family Andrea! I'm so glad to have found you. Isn't modern technology great?

Mandy said...

Sounds very ambitious! I am with you on #1, 2, 4, 6, and 7!!!!

Tricia said...

You go, girl! I'll be with you on several of those!