Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Countdown-Day 18

Count your many blessings!

Yesterday morning I went out to take the kids to school, and my van was dead. I was very distraught a week before Christmas to have this happen. Of course your mind thinks the worst. I called Eric, and he came home and took the kids to school.

He came back and checked on the van, and decided it was just the battery! Oh I was so relieved.

I mean not that I really wanted to spend almost a $100 on a battery at the moment, but so glad it wasn't anything worse.

We went and bought the battery, and then I took him back to work. I kept his car for the day, and as soon as he got time tonight, he put it in!


Sure enough this morning, perfect running vehicle! Gotta love those small miracles in times like these!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm so glad it was only the battery! Hoo-rah!

AMS said...

Isn't it great when you expect the worst and are pleasantly suprised when it's as simple as a battery! Gotta love those moments. Loving your posts, btw!