Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Countdown-Day 22

Sunday night was our annual Robison family Christmas Party!!








As usual it was fun, and crazy! There was tons of good food, and it was nice to be able to visit with family I don't get to see as often! We held the party at my sister Robin's, and the total count was 49 people. We were missing several, and hope they have a good Christmas!

We were even favored with my brother in law Rick playing our own personal Santa! We loved it Rick!


Thanks Robin & John for sharing your house!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

Rick and Pat said...

It was a really fun party! I would love to have a copy of all the pictures Eric took, if I can get them. I'm hoping he caught Rick a time or two with his white beard. Thanks for taking them.