Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Heritage Makers!!!

I love this company! I was able to go to my first show from them last night, and I fell in love with their products!!!

I have been out of the loop of scrapbooking for a while now, and I have really wanted to get back into it. Well, this may be the kick in the butt that I need!!! I have been shown how to digital scrapbook a little, and it looks amazing, but a little overwhelming. And I do consider myself pretty computer literate, so I know if I took the time I would be able to figure it out!

But, with this company, you sign up as a member, and then everything is right there for you! You can make books, scrapbooks, calendars, posters, cards, etc. They are a little pricey, but they have plans that make it totally affordable! Plus, when you are done, you can purchase a completely finished hardbound book. They are beautiful, and a timeless treasure!!

A girl in my ward had a party, and the consultant also happens to be in my ward. She has an amazing collection that she has created for her family, and I would love to eventually have something like that. Here is her website:

http://www.justinsstory.com/

I know, I know, I could go on and on. I don't plan on joining, just because I did with Usborne. (However, that was one of the best decisions I ever made, and if anyone needs a part-time job that really isn't a job, I would highly recommend it. :-))

Anyway, I always seem to be the last one to hear about these cool things, so maybe many of you already know about them. I plan on having a party in January in Pleasant Grove for mainly my sisters, but I plan to invite others as well, so if I have intrigued you, let me know and I will make sure you get an invite!

I would love to hear anyone's thoughts or opinions on them. Have you used them before, or been to a party? Have you created any of your own books? Let's talk scrapbooking!!!! :-)

1 comment:

wendy and brig said...

Hey Andrea, I know this is not on the subject of scrapbooking and I am sure you have already heard this by now, but the girl Jessica in the movie Twighlight looks just like you! I went with my sister and I asked her who she thought the girl looked like and she also said you. Did you see the movie yet? I loved it!