Friday, October 10, 2008

Popcorn Friday!


At Moroni Elementary they have a tradition, that every Friday or so is called "Popcorn Friday". It is something that the kids really like, and look forward to.

It is a fun way that they try to encourage school spirit, and a way to end school and start the weekend.

Up until now, they had to wear the school color blue in order to get the popcorn, but their official school t-shirts arrived this week, so now they have to wear those. Otherwise popcorn is 25 cents.

When they came home they all looked so cute together that I decided to take a picture.

8 comments:

Scott&Janae said...

Your kids look like they are enjoying school. It's fun to see their popcorn Friday. Thats a fun idea.

jeri said...

What a fun idea! Your kids are getting so big! I saw your mom at Super Saturday yesterday (I just can't let go of the ol' Garden Third!)

Anonymous said...

Cute pic - sounds fun! How are the teeth feeling? Are you off the drugs yet? haha -

Anonymous said...

I think you are all so good looking. Blue is my favorite color anyway so this makes is better. Keep up the good work kids.
Give everyone a big hug from us.
We really miss you all.
If we are able to get away from here for Thinksgiving we will be to your house, but will let you know.
Love Grandma

The Hudson's said...

Your kids are growing so fast. I finally got Ladd to look at your blog. He said he saw Tricia at the gas station and thinks it would be fun to get everyone together.

Field Family said...

Just wanted to let you know that I found your blog too. Looks like you guys are doing well. Feel free to stalk my blog. My life would give anyone a good laugh if you need it. Hope to hear from you soon.
Jilynne

Eric and Andrea said...

Marci-
After the first day it wasn't so bad, but I still needed Advil. I go tomorrow to get my stitches out, so it all turned out good. Those first couple days were a mess though. Thanks for asking!

Ladd-
Trust me I have had an Apple Frazzle, and a Banana one. No snowcones around here and they haven't had grape. :-)

Mandy said...

Your kids are SO BIG! Wow! I still remember Preston as one of the best potty trainers EVER! (Don't tell him that though!) Yeah for popcorn friday!