Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Fun!

Last Saturday we decided to take the kids and go to the Snow College homecoming parade. It only lasts about 30-40 minutes, and the kids get tons of candy and prizes. They have a lot of fun, and Alyssa loves to wave at all the "princesses". They didn't have a parade when I went there that I remember, but it is really cool! I know I would have loved it. Being down here this close to Snow sure brings back a lot of memories.
Go Badgers!

We had also wanted to take them to a Pumpkin Patch, and there really isn't one down here. We decided to go to the Big Red Barn in Santaquin to see what they had to offer. We ended up going on a hayride and out to the pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins, and take a few pictures. The day didn't get any warmer, and the wind didn't help, but we had a lot of fun and really enjoyed being together as a family!

I brought the camera along to highlight our day and Eric put together a great video! I have been trying to post it for 3 days, but it has been so big it took a little fixing.
ENJOY!


5 comments:

Tricia said...

What a super great video... I loved watching it! It's so good to see your cute family so happy!

Hydee said...

How fun! And what a cute idea to put the pictures into a video...I just love that family picture of you guys at the parade. Oh, and can you believe how tall Preston is getting?!

AMS said...

You all look so happy! I'm so glad things have started looking up for you guys! We sure miss you! I love the pictures! this is such a fun time of year, isn't it?

Scott&Janae said...

How much fun! I love family fun time. We miss your family! It was great to see all of you guys having a great time together.

The Hudson's said...

That is a great video. You have such a cute family.