Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Am Now A Vampire Lover!!!


Isn't it appropriate too, just in time for Halloween???

I just finished Breaking Dawn today. Last Wednesday I had to go up North so I called my little sister and asked to borrow her books. They were there waiting for me. I read Twilight on Thursday, New Moon on Friday, Eclipse over Saturday and Sunday, and it took me until this morning to finish Breaking Dawn.
I loved them!!!
I now understand all the hype, they were exciting, intense and different. I am now anxiously awaiting the movie along with everyone else!!
I still have to go online and read Midnight Sun, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. :-)

4 comments:

AMS said...

did you like Breaking Dawn? I still can't verbalize my feelings about it... a bit too disturbing. But I really enjoyed the rest of them. And about the movie... well, not so hyped about it. I'll see it of course, but don't have my hopes set too high.

Scott&Janae said...

I loved them also, but I was a little upset with the last one. I wanted there to be more fighting in it. I wanted a big war! They were good though.

Tricia said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're a book-groupie now, too! I know a lot of people didn't like breaking dawn too much... but I really did... am I warped or something? Glad you joined us!

The Hudson's said...

It nice to see that you are now a vampirer lover!! I loved these books. It drove Ladd crazy because all I did was read!!!