Tuesday, October 28, 2008

6 Quirks Tag!

**Tagged by my niece Hydee**

1. I have a blanket that I snuggle with at night from when I was a baby. And since I am 35 years old, I'd say that's a pretty big quirk!

2. I love country dancing. That is how me and my husband met. We both really loved it, and continued to go for a few years after we got married. I even remember going when I was 8 months pregnant with Preston. We haven't been for a long time, and I really miss it!

3. I hate ketchup!!! I can handle it on hotdogs, and in a hamburger, but to dip fries in it and stuff makes me want to gag! But, I LOVE FRY SAUCE!!!!

4. I can't stand my bed not to be made. Every morning that is the first thing I do when I wake up, no matter what.

5. I am really not a fan of chocolate. I love kit kats, and some kinds of chocolate if they have other things in them, but I despise chocolate chips, chocolate cake, chocolate ice cream, plain m&m's, and hershey's kisses to name a few. Since my mom says I must be adopted because of this I guess it is a pretty big quirk to most people! Strange though, I do like hot chocolate, and most brownies. Go figure!

6. I have a really bad habit of picking my lip. Literally pulling at it until it bleeds. Everyone has tried to get me to quit, but I just can't or won't. It is a nervous habit that I've had for YEARS!

I tag... Tricia, Leslie, Aleah, and Janae :-)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

DONE! :)

The Hudson's said...

Don't be shocked but I really did this!!!