Wednesday, August 06, 2008

A to Z...A Little About Me!

A. Attached or Single: Attached to my wonderful husband Eric. I can’t imagine my life without him. B. Best Friend: Once again, my husband Eric. We were truly made for one another. C. Cake or Pie: I'm not a huge fan of cake or pie, but I can enjoy a slice of pie once in a while as long as there is ice cream to go with it. D. Day of Choice: I love Friday. It's the end of the work week, and I get to spend the whole weekend with all my family together. E. Essential item: A hair clip! Ha Ha I love long hair, but can’t stand it on my neck for very long, especially in the summer. F. Favorite Color: Green. I have loved it for a long time. Many shades. I do love others too, but green is at the top! G. Gummy bears or worms: Either one! I love gummy stuff!! H. Hometown: Orem, Utah. Born and raised. Currently, Moroni, Utah. But soon we’ll be back in Pleasant Grove. I. Indulgence(s): Red licorice! I do have a sweet tooth, but my favorite snack at night is graham crackers and milk! J. January or July: January, it is my husband’s birthday month, the beginning of a new year, and a fresh start on new goals! K. Kids: 5 adorable ones! Two boys, ages 9 (Preston) & 1 (Cade). Three girls, ages 17 (Josey), 7 (Jaida) & 5 (Alyssa). And 1 grandson, Age 1 (Traevon). L. Life is incomplete without: Eric, my kids, and the gospel! M. Marriage Date: April 4, 1997 N. Number of siblings: 6 sisters (Donna, Shawnee, Pat, Robin, Celia, and Maria), and 1 brother (Doug) O. Oranges or apples: ORANGES! I love to eat oranges, and can eat 5 or 6 in a sitting. I guess there are much worse things right? I do love apples too, but only Galas! P. Phobias or Fears: Heights is my worst. Also not a big fan of spiders. Q. Quotes: My favorite is, "If you can’t change your circumstance, change your attitude!" R. Reason to smile: When my kids do something great. Watching them learn a new task, or accomplish something that has been out of reach S. Season of choice: I love Fall! I love the changing of the leaves, and the evenings when it’s still light out, but no longer hot. T. Tag: Anyone who wants to add this to their blog! I’d love to read everyone’s! U. Unknown fact about me: I doubt this is really unknown, but I love to bargain shop. I love a good bargain, and will always jump at a sale! I also love thrifting, and to go to yard sales! V. Very favorite store: I really like Costco. They have cool stuff, and I can almost always find something for everyone! W. Worst habit: Picking my lip. Yes, I still do it. I know it’s sad. X. X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound!! That usually means another little one is in the midst. Y. Your favorite food: I love ribs. Tony Roma’s was my favorite. I have figured how to make my own pretty good at home though. Z. Zodiac sign: Aries.

What about you?

No comments: