Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Little Curtain Climber










As I am packing boxes daily, my kids are running out of things to play with. (I did this on purpose, as to not have to continue cleaning up their things!) Anyway, they have had to get creative.


The older kids can go outside, and draw, color, etc. but Cade just continues to explore things all over the house. He seems to have discovered that curtain climbing is one of the most fun things to do. The lovely gold floor length box curtains are the perfect hiding place. Who would have thought. I think he is the only one living here who has ever liked the curtains. :-)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm so diggin' the curtains... I think they might match the red and green carpet... is it Christmas every day at your house? (wink) *Ü*

Rick and Pat said...

What a little doll! We spend tons of money on expensive toys and gadgets, only to have the kids like the cardboard boxes and the curtains. I hope the move is going well. XOXO Pat