Thursday, August 28, 2008

2nd - First Day of School!



Well, we made it back down to Moroni, so Monday morning all the kids started school....again.

They were not nervous at all, and all of them seemed really excited. I did have more pictures, but somehow in my upload attempts, I lost all of them but this one. I also had some of them starting at Mt. Mahogany too, but alas those are gone as well.

Kind of a boring photo, but at least they are all smiling and happy.
Preston started 4th grade, Jaida 2nd, and Alyssa is in Kindergarten.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I bet Alyssa is loving kindergarten... but I bet Cade is loving it even more... those special couple of hours with just him and mommy. Tessa ate those days up, even calling them 'mommy tessa' days. Hope yours with Cade are as wonderful as mine with Tessa were!

Anonymous said...

Boy I sure do have good looking grandkids.
I wish I was their with them on there first day of school.
Give them all a kiss from us.
We Love You All

Scott&Janae said...

Just wanted to let you know that we are happy that you sold your home and sad. We were getting excited to have you move back into the ward. we miss you guys and it was fun having you back in the ward for a little while. Hope that everything goes great for you.
from the Laycock's