Monday, August 11, 2008

I guess a move is on the horizon!

It looks like we are moving back, so all you P.G.-ites get ready. Everyone there has been so amazing and supportive through all this! I keep in touch with many of you, and visit often so I almost feel as if I never left anyway. You already have all been so nice and welcoming, and I really had a hard time leaving in the first place. Now I have had a hard time accepting the fact that we are moving back too.

What an emotional roller coaster. I seriously doubt there are any tears left in my body, and my knees are worn out from spending so much time on them. :-)

I know it will all be fine, but this whole year has been such a nightmare. It is now obvious to me that we are supposed to be back there for whatever reason, so I will be packing and trying to get the kids in school. (They start Monday). Eric leaves Saturday for Georgia with the military, so it should be a fun few weeks. :-)

Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. It really means a lot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain Andrea. Hang in there. When we were living in TX, Mart lost his job and found one in CO, and we moved there. Eight months later, after not being able to sell our house in TX, we moved back!! Just like you're doing. It's tough, but it was so great to go back and when it's right, it's right. Hang in there.

Tricia said...

Please, please, please let me know if you need some help... we'd be happy to do what we can. That will be really hard with Eric gone! Let me know what I can do... it will be good to be near each other again. *Ü*