Wednesday, July 30, 2008

He's Finally Walking!!!






Not that I am overly eager for my baby to start walking, but I was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to break forth and do so.
Last Friday, July 25th he turned officially 14 months. He has been walking a little here and there about 8-10 steps consistently for the last 2 weeks or so. But the last couple days he seems to walk everywhere!!! He will crawl if he falls, but as soon as he can stand up again, he is off!
He just grins at you and he knows he doing something cool, and I am sure he feels like a big man with a new power. Although you will notice, the balance isn't quite there without the tongue meticulously hanging out.
He is such a cutie though!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grandma knew that you were going to walk as soon as you got home from Lovell. Sorry I missed the event, as I would of loved to be with you. But most important, was that dad was not gone when you took your first step. Love and kisses to you Cade. Grandma loves you all.

Scott&Janae said...

I can't believe that Cade is old enough to be walking. He is sooo cute! It was fun to read about your family. It sounds like you might be back in the ward soon. Everyone misses you guys. keep in touch! From the Laycock's

Tricia said...

He is so super cute, Andrea! I think how long it took him has something to do with being the baby of several siblings... Tessa took until 22 months! She didn't walk until I threatened the entire family about carrying her around our bringing everything to her. Of course, in her defense, she did have one leg longer than the other... so that had something to do with it too.