Saturday, July 26, 2008

On a better note.....A Day with Friends!



When we moved to Sanpete County a year ago, I was excited because my best friend from high school also lived here. We had kept in touch, but not as frequently as I would have liked.

Well, after talking about getting together for a year, we finally did it!!! She had been Preston's 3rd grade teacher, so we talked often, and saw each other a lot. Then when we actually moved to Moroni in March, we have been in her ward. That has been a lot of fun.

Her sister had also moved down here last fall to teach at Snow College, so it was fun to have grown up together, and actually all be in the same place again after 15 years. Kind of ironic actually--in Moroni, Utah of all places. Anyway, we decided to just meet at my house, and let the kids all play, and have lunch and chat!

It was a blast! Thanks guys for coming over, I loved it!!!!!

No comments: