Thursday, July 24, 2008

P.G.-Ephraim-Moroni-P.G.????



Well, I still can't believe this is happening!

This lovely house you see posted above, may once again be resided in by us. For some odd reason it will not sell. We have dropped the price many times, and almost had it closed once, shy of an hour. No I am not kidding....an hour. Eric and I had signed all the papers the day before. Just an hour before the buyers were to close the unthinkable happened. He got sued! Needless to say he didn't want to have another house in his name to worry about.

We were devastated, but, thinking something better would be out there, we kept on going. So far it has been shown at least 3 times a week, and many have really liked it and nothing. Even after our last price drop we can't seem to move it, no matter how much interest we pull.

We have made the decision that maybe we are supposed to be back in P.G. We don't know what else to think. We are going to give things until the 5th of August, as it is killing us to make 2 house payments. Our lease is up in Moroni then, so we would move back.

We have briefly discussed renting it again, but we had such a poor experience last time that we are steering away from that.

If we move back in we can at least keep it and not keep losing more money. We also want to figure things out before the kids start school. What a crazy life we lead.

All I can say is pray for us, because we need all the help we can get!!! Ha Ha

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I will definately keep you and your family in my prayers. I know from experience how hard, frustrating, and emotional this is on you and your family. Some time we need to do lunch and share stories. Just remember that He has a plan for you and your family... and go with that. It may not be what you think or expect, but I promise that whatever it is, you'll know... and you'll look back and wonder how you got there and how you survived the journey. Keep up the faith!

jeri said...

What a nightmare this has been for you guys! I hope it all works out the way it should and that you are happy with whatever decision you make. I know that ward would be thrilled to see you back again!

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I'm so so so glad you ran into my blog and commented so that I can now blog stalk you as well. :)

Girl, my heart goes out to you seriously! I did not think we were going to end up getting this house - even up until the day AFTER we closed there were uncertainties!! It was seriously one of the worst experiences I've ever been through (and the selling realtor said we're in her top 5 of worst experiences ever...) - anyway - we second guessed the whole thing the whole time, and in the end, I think it was meant to be - just in HIS time, and not mine. So hang in there - what's meant to be will happen - no matter what you decide to do. Just be patient.

Man, I hate the limbo stage though! Hate it!! NO PLANS!! UGH.

Call me if you need to cry it out. I'm here for you girl!

Marci

Anonymous said...

PS -

I NEED TIPS ON HOW YOU DID YOUR AMAZING BLOG...HELP!