Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Three Strikes You're Out!









Moroni A's T-Ball finishes up the season. Alyssa had so much fun, and loves to hit and run the bases. As you can see by the above picture sometimes it takes more than one swing! :-)


Today she had a huge wad of gum in her mouth, so as she is running she is trying to chew. I guess she fits in perfect with the baseball crowd.


It has been crazy trying to keep up with all the games and practices for the 3 of them. I am so glad we are done for awhile!

1 comment:

jeri said...

Hi Andrea! It's Jeri from your old ward. I remembered that, at one time, Eric gave me the address to your blog so I looked you up. Good to see you're all doing well. I can't believe your baby is so big! My blog is at etceterajeri.blogspot if you want to visit.