Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Quick Update!

Sorry, everyone! I am so behind on my blogging, but just trying to keep up with life.

Here is a quick update, with hopefully detailed posts to follow with some things later.

My St. George booth was fun, and a lot of work! The attendance was down, so sales weren't over the top, but we did well, and I got a really excited recruit, so it was worth it. She is pumped to begin her new Usborne adventure! We also got invited to the Tuacahn Summer Market, so once I can figure that into my schedule we may look into that. :-)

And the biggest thing over taking me at the moment is moving! By this time next week we hope to be settled back in Pleasant Grove. It has been so much work, and is quite the process, so it will be nice to get settled.
A big bummer about that is though, it just brings us closer to Eric's leave date. I don't think it's quite hit me yet that he's leaving. I hope we all survive.

We planned on moving a load over Memorial Day weekend, but the truck we were borrowing fell through, so we had to postpone things. Our landlords are also finishing up some painting and new carpet in the rental home, so they weren't quite ready for us even in the garage, so it worked out for the best that we wait. We are just anxious!

Monday, May 25th was Cade's 2 yr. birthday as well. We just had a cake and ice cream, and let him open several gifts. He needed new clothes desperately, so that was the bulk of it, along with some summer sandals, and of course a couple really cute books.

Next week will be even more crazy, and I don't know if I will have internet through the whole process, so until I do, you may not hear from me. Maybe in a couple weeks I can get back to normal.
Next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I have another Usborne booth in Lindon though, so I doubt it!

I have to admit, even with all the craziness, I'm loving every minute of it!

YAY for Summer!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sounds like crazy times :\! I am happy for you that you will be moving back to Pleasant Grove. It sure sounds like that is where you want to be. Good luck with the move, and all your booths!