Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Help Me Earn An Awesome Trip!!!

My Dream Vacation


This year my company Usborne Books & More is giving us the opportunity to earn an amazing trip. They are offering a 7 day cruise around Hawaii next April.

I would really love to earn this trip, not only to say that I achieved something this awesome, but because I have always wanted to go on a cruise, and I absolutely LOVE Hawaii!!

I am hoping for anyone's support to help me achieve this goal! If you ever need a birthday, graduation, Christmas, Easter, shower or any other holiday gift please think of me. I have a huge selection of books at my house and you can just come shop or I will even bring them to you. Or you could always shop my website at http://www.seeinsideusborne.com/ and click on my eShow at the top right corner. Your books will be delivered in just about a week right to your door.

Add my website http://www.seeinsideusborne.com/ to your blog, and make a special post on your blog about my site to help me advertise, and I'll send you a free book! (Please post if you have done this, so I know to get you your book!!) THANK YOU!

Also, if you would like to host a show or even just a catalog show please contact me and I would love to come and do a party for you.

And, if you or anyone you know would love a part-time job, full-time job, a chance to get out of the house, or make some extra play money I can always use some recruits.

If now is not a good time, then please keep me in mind in the future. Thanks for all your support and I hope you're having a great summer! And don't forget to tell your friends!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

I'll post your website! do I just copy and paste? well anyway If I do get a free book can I get everybody poops? haha thats an awesome book:) So for now I'll copy and paste but if there is something more like a picture or anything let me know:)!