Monday, May 11, 2009

Holy Cow!


This past week I have been crazy busy with Usborne stuff! I was lucky enough to be invited to join the Holy Cow boutique in Pleasant Grove. Sales were awesome! Much more than I expected, since it was the Mother's Day boutique and I knew most shopper's wouldn't be looking for children's books.
However, our books are fabulous, so it doesn't surprise me. I also got invited back for the September show!!!
This week will be just as busy! I have a district meeting in Provo on Thursday with 17 Literacy Coordinators, wish me luck!!! Once that is over, that evening I am leaving for St. George to do a booth at the "What Women Want" expo on Friday & Saturday.
Business is booming, and what can I say...I Love It!

**In the process, I booked 2 more big events for summer! WAHOO!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

That is AWESOME... I'm so glad things are going well with your business... my kids are loving their books!

Anonymous said...

Wow Andrea!! Sounds like you are really making this a big business - I'm impressed! Maybe I need to check out these books - I love good books. Where can I read some?

Scott&Janae said...

Great Job Andrea. I wish that I would have been able to go and see you. I miss you guys!