Friday, May 01, 2009

Flashback Friday!

In March of 2007 Eric had a training that he had to attend in California. It was a military training, and it was just him that had to go. He got special permission for me to go with him, and we drove. It was about 9 hours, but so much fun!!

We stayed in miltary housing. This is the outside hall on our floor.

The beautiful California trees!

An old Air Force building.

A old plane that was displayed on the base.

Here is Eric and I in our hotel room. Grandma & Grandpa Robison kept the kids, and it was a nice getaway for us. Even though it doesn't look it in this photo, I was 7 months pregnant. I laid around all day watching t.v. while he was in class. I was never officially put on bed rest, but this trip was very good for me!

Fun times!

No comments: