Tuesday, June 09, 2009

He Passed!!!!

My hubbie passed his 5th and final test for rank advancement yesterday!! I am so happy & proud of him. Those are some pretty tough tests, and I don't know anyone who loves taking tests. He has to wait until his Senior retires (should be after the first of the year), and then he will replace her as SENIOR MASTER SERGEANT!!!!

If any of you know Air Force, it is not an easy task to obtain this. This should all happen this fall/winter in between deployments, but he is now next up for sure!!! When it happens I am sure they will have an official "ceremony" type event. When they do, you can bet I will post those pics for sure, but the hard part is over!!!!

Way to go honey!!!

8 comments:

Tricia said...

Congrats, Eric..... way to go!

Ashlee said...

Thats so awesome!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!! That is so awesome. What a great accomplishment.

Hydee said...

That is awesome, Eric! Congrats!

The Barbers said...

Good for him!!

Mom said...

I/we am so proud of you son!!!
Never had a doubt that you would'nt pass these tests. Keep up the good work son.
Love You Very Much
Mom and Jay

Anonymous said...

Awesome Eric still not a big fan myself of tests LOL

The Cox Family said...

Congrats!