Monday, February 08, 2010

Winter Sledding

Last weekend I had a big Regional Training with Usborne that I was attending. So Eric, being the awesome dad that he is took Friday off and spent both Friday and Saturday with the kids!!! And, what is winter without a day of sledding!!! They were even lucky enough to find some great snow left close by. Here are several pictures highlighting their fun day!














I am so glad they had a good time, but seriously Spring can come anytime now!!!! :-)

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

this is really cool! what a simple yet awesome way to spend a day! can't we just get back to more simplistic times!! haha I'm glad that they had so much fun!

Teri's Life said...

Um, no. I'm not ready for spring. Just give me one BIG snow storm and then I'll be ready!