Monday, February 01, 2010

My New Life.....for a while!

As mentioned in my Christmas post, I saw some pictures of me over the holidays and decided I wanted to make some changes. Call me crazy, but on January 4th, I started this:


Which means for now, no more of this:


Many more of these:


No more of this:



I'm working on MUCH more of this:


No more of this:

A little of this:


And mostly this:


I will probably turn into a rabbit before I'm through! But, just in time for Easter. :-)

After a month, I am down 12 pounds and have "broke" a lot of bad habits! This is probably the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. I do love candy, but surprisingly enough I miss the pasta, bread, rice, and milk so much more!!!
I guess I am a true carboholic.

But...so far so good! Wish me luck, cause I'm not done yet!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Good luck!! You must have a lot of will power. Sure wish I did :(. I have just been trying to eat smaller portions, and actually working out.

It sounds like you are doing awesome! Keep up the good work!

Scott&Janae said...

Good job! Thats pretty much what I'm supose to be eating as well being a diabetic. I know it's tuff. I have to confess that sometimes I cheat and eat a little pasta. I agree it is the one thing that I miss!

Ashlee said...

I'M SO PROUD!!! you are doing so awesome!!!! yay for weight loss :)