Monday, February 01, 2010

Christmas Day 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!!!!

The tree:
First morning moments:

Cade's little pile:

Alyssa opening a gift. I LOVE Cade's face!

Preston wanted Monopoly really bad this year! Grandma pulled through!

Jaida loving her Candy making kit!

Alyssa with a jewery/ribbon kit!

Jaida & Alyssa with some more "girly" stuff.

Cade sportin' his new Curious George outfit!
I can't believe how much he loves that little monkey!


We didn't get any really good shots of the kids and all their stuff at the end. They had plenty of it, and we didn't have room. Our living room is so small, so we moved things out as quick as possible! I also discovered something as I viewed the photos Eric took on Christmas day. I was in most of them and I didn't like what I saw!
As you can see by all the pictures above, I am not in any of those. I skipped over several, and there was definately some cropping involved.
A New Year's resolution was made that day for myself, and I was determined to stick to it! Please see the post above this one for details. :)

No comments: