Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Cade turned 2!! (Way behind!)

I am so far behind, but I just realized I never made a Birthday post on Cade a few months ago! My little Wesley Cade McConahay was born on May 25, 2007. He weighed 8 lbs. 2 oz. and was 21 inches long. Such a perfect little baby, and my easiest birth of all!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures over the last 2 years. I tried to keep it simple, so it was hard to choose, but these are cute!

Fresh out of the "oven". LOL


Big yawn!

My little genius!

About 1 yr. old!

Starting to walk!

Walking in daddy's boots!

Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you so much!

Just a little about Cade:
Cade has been a wonderful addition to our family. I can't imagine our lives without him. He is so sweet, loving, helpful, spunky, and smart all rolled into one. He still doesn't talk a lot, but it is amazing out much he knows! He loves playing ball (with any ball), he loves books, he loves trucks and tractors, and loves to lead & direct music. So funny!

2 comments:

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Cade! Andrea, all those pictures are adorable!!! He's a cutie pie! -Annie

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Cade! What a cutie. I hope he had a great day. Thank goodness for the wonderful kids that bless our lives!