Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School!!

The kids all went back to school this week starting Thursday the 20th of August! Summer was great, but with Eric gone we didn't do near as much fun stuff, and they were getting bored! Here is Preston my big 5th grader. It is freaking me out that he is old enough to go to Clear Creek this year. I loved Clear Creek!

And Jaida starting 3rd grade.

Alyssa going into 1st grade. SO excited for all day, and to be able to eat lunch at school!

Here's all 3, humoring me and smiling for the camera.


Also a shot with Cade. He wanted to be in the picture, but didn't want to stand by them. Silly kid! I'm not sure what Alyssa is doing. I think she was overly excited for the big day.

Alyssa coming back to say goodbye once more. Maybe a little nervous.

Welcome Fall!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Your kids are so cute. They looks so good for their first day of school! I have to admit that I am sad that school has started again :(. My summer went way to fast. Oh well, what can ya do?

Sonya said...

Cute pictures. Who is Alyssa's teacher? I didn't realize she is in first grade. Bentley has Mrs. Pack.