Friday, March 20, 2009

Flashback Friday!

SPRING PICTURES 2004

Today for my flashback friday post I thought I would post some old Spring pictures of my kids. These were taken in 2004. They were taken by me, so they are not that great, but man my kids are little cuties if I do say so myself.

Just being goofy. I'm not sure if Alyssa ever looks at the camera.

Here is Jaida leading us all in a song. :-)

Now the song is over, and she is getting ready to cut us off. Preston is just really happy to be there in the background.

Wow, adorable! They grow up SOOO fast!

Look at the chub in his cheeks! Man, that is long gone now. Now he is a bean pole! We are hoping to beef him up a little before high school.

Slight little mischevious, crooked smile. But adorable none the less.


You can't beat that little grin. Such a happy little soul! And look at her cute little bottom teeth poking out. I love these posts! It is so fun to look back.

1 comment:

Hydee said...

Oh my gosh! So adorable...