Saturday, March 28, 2009

Birthday Lunch with Doug!

My brother was here visiting from Ohio this past week and wanted to take all of his sisters to lunch for our birthdays while he was here. We planned to go to Brick Oven and I couldn't wait! As it turned out, my sister Shawnee was not able to go, so we did really miss her.
We did have a nice time though, and here we all are enjoying soup, salad bar, pizza,
and amazing garlic bread.

One of the first things Doug said when we sat down was,
"I need a sign that says...No, We Are Not Polygamists." Ha Ha
You gotta know Doug! It was fun though, I wish we could do that a lot more often. Not necessarily on Doug's dime, but I really enjoy getting together with my siblings, they're great. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!
Thanks again Doug! We Love You!!!!! Come back soon!!!

No comments: