Monday, March 02, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

Like many of you in the valley we were able to attend the Draper Temple Open House today. It was such a neat experience, and I felt like my kids really could sense the reverence, and special spirit felt there. I was amazed how strongly I felt that we ALL needed to be there together to experience it. Just another testimony builder that families can be together forever thanks to these wonderful buildings!


It is times like this that remind us why we're here, where we are going, and our purpose here on earth. We are also blessed to know where we are going after this life, and that there is a place and divine purpose in all things.

2 comments:

The Johnson J's!! said...

Wow, it is great to see your parents! They look just as I remember them. I am glad you had such a great time at the temple.

Scott&Janae said...

Wasn't it amazing to be able to show your kids the temple. We had a great time at the temple with Tyler also and hopefully we will be able to take him again one day when we get our baby and get to be sealed to it.