Friday, February 20, 2009

I...

I haven't posted in a little while, and I am starting to feel guilty. So, I found a cute tag post that was floating around and did it. I know it's not much people, but at least it's something new to read. :-)

I am...35 years old
I know...that I'm a child of God
I want...to be happy
I have...a beautiful family
I hate...paying bills
I miss...Pleasant Grove
I feel...lonely
I hear...kids playing
I smell...a dirty diaper (hang on a minute while I fix that)
I crave...popsicles
I search...the Usborne message boards
I love...movie nights with my hubby
I care...about my family
I always...make my bed
I believe...that everything happens for a reason
I am upset that...I can't seem to feel settled
I sing...primary songs
I write...to do lists
I lose...when I just give up
I win...everytime I try my best
I never...have gone water skiing
I listen...to the Spirit
I am scared...of my loved ones dying
I need...security
I am happy about...my job
I tag...everyone who hasn't already done this at least once. :-)

No comments: