Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Awesome "Working" Vacation!!

I just returned from the most amazing convention I've ever attended! Each July is the Usborne Books & More National Convention in Tulsa, Oklahoma. While I was "working" and receiving great training, I haven't had more fun!

Maybe it was the limo ride from the airport!

Maybe it was spending time with friends!

Maybe it was being fed 3 meals a day, and not having to do the dishes!

Maybe it was the amazing speaker Jim Trelease, who was truly inspiring! If you haven't read his book, "The Read-Aloud Handbook" I strongly recommend it!

I even got my picture with him, and had him sign my copy!

Maybe it was becoming more motivated to build my business!

Maybe it was taking my picture with the CEO, and be given extra incentives to grow!

Maybe it was playing games with a bunch of new friends every night until 1 or 2 a.m.
All in all, it was a spectacular event! I love the company, I love my job, and I know I can make a difference in many children's lives starting with my own! What more could I want?

4 comments:

Annie said...

Looks like you had fun! I'm glad you got to go!

Melissa said...

Sounds like a very fun, relaxing time!! Good for you!!

The Cox Family said...

It was great... wasn't it!

Rick and Pat said...

It looks like you are having so much fun with your job (when you enjoy it that much, I'm not sure you can still call it a job! ..haha). Good luck!