Monday, July 06, 2009

If I Get Close Enough......

I think Cade misses Eric the most, simply because he doesn't understand what is going on, or why he just never came home from work one day.

I got Eric a webcam and sent it in the mail. He got it today, so when we talked on MSN we were able to use video. We could see and hear him, but he can't see us. (My webcam isn't here yet.)

Anyway, Cade loved it! He tried to climb right up into the computer. I think he thought the closer he got to him, maybe he could really touch him. Very cute and sad all at the same time.

We are hanging in there though! Only 15 more weeks. LOL

7 comments:

Grandma Saul said...

Grandma Loves you Cade.
Hugs and Kisses sweetheart.
It will be ok.
Love You All

Meg said...

That is the sweetest, saddest thing I have ever seen! So important that you blogged that! Let me know the second you need any help!

The Cox Family said...

Yep... adorable and heart-breaking at once!

Melissa said...

That is so cute, and sad at the same time. It must be so hard on little ones. I bet Eric can not wait for you guys to get your camera. Isn't technology awesome! Hope you are doing well.

Mandy said...

Thanks for sacrificing for all of us McConahay family!

Rick and Pat said...

Oh my goodness...how cute is that! If that doesn't tug at daddy's heartstrings, I don't know what would! Give him a big kiss from his Aunt Pat!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Andrea! 15 weeks - I had no idea - you poor girl - I can't even stand it if Mart has to be gone for one night.

Hang in there.