Monday, September 15, 2008

CentraCom Summer Party at Tuacahn!

With Eric's new job (only been a year), we are finding that they really spoil their employees. (At least more than any other job we've ever had)!
For his summer work party this past weekend, they bought us all tickets to the Tuacahn outdoor theater in St. George to see Les Miserable! It was awesome! They also provided the dinner that you can get with the show, and hotel rooms at the Holiday Inn! Eric and I had never been to the theater, or to that play before so it was really neat!
I scanned in a picture from the outside of the program, and then a picture of one of the scenes. You cannot take any photos inside, so it was the best I could do.


Here is a picture of us outside the theater, and a couple views of the cool Southern Utah mountains!


We had a really good time, and it was a short, but much needed little getaway!
Thanks grandma & grandpa for taking care of the kids, and to Celia and her family for also helping out. We love you! :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Tricia said...

What a fun retreat... looks like it was awesome! *Ü*

AMS said...

so much fun! i love, love, love les miz! lucky!

The Hudson's said...

Sounds like fun. Ladd and I would love to get together sometime with you guys.

Jessica said...

Aren't those shows so much fun! we've only been to one but I want to go to more for sure. I'm so glad that you had fun...it's nice to get away!

Anonymous said...

How much fun!! I've never been to a play myself by my good friend lives right there by it and we visit her a lot and hello!! It's GORGEOUS down there!! Were the lavender out yet while you were down there - it's just amazing when they are.

Annie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time down there. I've been to 2 plays there, Beauty and the Beast and Thriller. They were awesome. I'm glad you guys could get away for a weekend! Looked like fun! -Annie

Pead Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! That was a vacation you both really needed. I hope that it was relaxing and gave you enough strength to make it through this stressful week of the house business.....We are almost there!!!