Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Anyone up for a party??

*USBORNE*USBORNE*USBORNE*USBORNE*USBORNE*

If you love Usborne Books, then you have come to the right place!!! I am booking parties for Fall, & I would love to have a party for you!
If you book a party for September/October/November by
September 30th you will receive an additional $20 in books absolutely FREE!!!

I am trying to get back into the swing of things, so I would really love to hear from you! I have been so stressed lately, that I layed off the book thing for a bit, but I'm ready to jump back in!!

After sending out my Fall newsletters, the excitement is returning! There was a reason I joined this company....I really LOVE these books!!! They have some great specials going on now, and even more great incentives to join! Need a hobby? A fun job? An excuse to get out of the house and meet new people? Why not give Usborne a try?

Let me know if you're up to doing a party, want to know more, or would like to be on my mailing list! I would love to hear from you!! Also, they did come out with a new catalog in July, so you may want to check it out!!!

**P.S. Check out my blog or my website for more great information!! Or just email me directly at Andrea@McConahay.net.

1 comment:

The Beals said...

Hey! I'm glad you found our blog! So fun! I'm an addict! I think they need a therapy group... BSA.. Blog stalkers anonymous! I would be the first to join!! I didn't know you sold Usborne!! LOVE IT!!! I have been having 6000 parties in my new neighborhood.. from my Mary Kay stuff, to tupperware, to bumbles watches.. you name it.. So I'm afraid I have worn out my welcome here for the next few months. If you are willing to come CLEAR up to West Jordan I would love to have a party.. maybe near the end of the year or so. So fun! And I see we are getting close to closing your house again.. KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!! Hope all is well!