Monday, July 11, 2011

St. George

At the first part of April Eric's parents came to visit and stay for a few weeks to be here for Alyssa's baptism! Eric and I decided to take advantage of this, and go on a little "get away" to St. George for a few days! We had just had our Anniversary a couple weeks before, and it was my birthday weekend, so it was a perfect time!
We just headed down to St. George for a few days! We had some temple names we had been working on and were able to go and finish them. We spent about 5 hours in the temple that Friday and it was wonderful!


Neither one of us had ever been inside the St. George Temple, so it was a very neat experience.



Also that weekend I had an Usborne Booth. Why not make the whole trip a tax write off right? It was the St. George Kite Festival. Never in my life had I seen so many cool kites.


The wind was perfect, and it wasn't overly hot. Just perfect!


Here is a pic of my booth! Overall we had a great time, and really enjoyed the time away!




No comments: