Tuesday, September 07, 2010

2010 Usborne National Convention

This year we were Flying High as we attended Usborne National Convention in Tulsa. My picture taking skills seriously lacked this year, so I aplogize now for mostly crappy pictures! :) Here is a picture of Friday morning Supervisor Training.
Here is me pictured with and getting an autograph from Jez Alborough, one of our amazing authors/illustrators. He is famous for our Duck in the Truck Series!! Listening to him speak and read his own stories to us was awesome!!! I still can't believe the only picture I got had my eyes closed. :(


A shot of the banquet room with all consultants!


Our creator Peter Usborne, speaking.

Here is Randall White (the CEO) and Jez Alborough, with Kira Green (another amazing author) visiting our team pajama dinner Friday night.

Here we all our in our pajamas. This was fun. Just like a huge girls night out sleepover!!

Here is a shot of me with Peter Usborne. I had him sign one of our new titles.
He is a funny man!

And here is all of the Dynamite Gems team after the Saturday night banquet! What a great bunch of ladies!!!


See you in 2011!!!

No comments: