Friday, January 23, 2009

Flashback Friday!

I jumped on the blogging bandwagon a little later than most, so I have so much "old stuff" I'd love to journal and write about. There is no way I will ever catch up, but I found this cute idea on another blog I stumbled across. I decided to use it also, so hopefully it's not copyrighted! :-)

This post is called Flashback Friday! Every Friday I will randomly pick an old photo or group of photos and post about it! If anything it will keep me posting at least once a week. :-)

The December Countdown was fun and all, but I'm just not that exciting of a writer to post every day! Anyway, enjoy my memories!



Here are some great shots from January of 2005. Grandma Saul was visiting and braved the snow with the kids! Building a totally cool snowman!



Building a snowfort and having a snowball fight!!!




And last but not least, making snow angels!!! Thanks for the good times grandma! We love you!

4 comments:

Scott&Janae said...

It's fun looking back on memories.

Field Family said...

What a cute idea. If I wasn't so far behind in my actual scrapbooking I might think about doing it.

Anonymous said...

You kids made me feel young again. I sure loved that day we did all the snow fun. Sure miss you all.
Love You All
Grandma Saul

jeri said...

Cute background! I actually just used that digital paper on a project work work.

I got so behind on scrapbooking that I just switched over to the Blurb or Lulu books. Easy, organized and, when you consider the cost of scrapbooking supplies, fairly economical. At the end of every year I have my blog (and additional pictures that I forgot) all bound up and printed into one book. Done.