Sunday, July 22, 2007

New Job

Hi all, it has been a long time since I posted and I thought it was time to catch everyone up. I have a new job with Central Utah Telephone or CentraCom as the locals know it. I will be starting on the 6th of August and I am very excited. It is in Fairview, UT. I am not sure exactly what I will be doing, but I will be working for the ISP (Internet Service) portion of the company. I am trying to get the house sold and that is a HUGE pain in the rear. I am also finishing the bathroom in the basement that will need to be finished by closing. I'm sure it won't be sold by the time I need to move, so I will be staying with a neighbors parents in Ephraim temporarily. Otherwise, I would have to drive, or sleep in a tent. Neither of which sound any fun. Well I will keep posted with pictures of the new house, when we get one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your new job and new home. Hope you get the old house sold very soon.
Keep us up to date with all the new happenings in your life, so we know when and where you end up.
Boy what a new adventure you are having. It all sounds wonderful.
Love you all

jeri said...

Good luck with your new job!