Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Last Day

Well it is my last day at work here, and it feels weird... kinda scary. I guess that they are going to take me to lunch today and bid me farewell (don't let the door hit you on the way out.) They are also going to have cake and ice cream. They must think it is reason to celebrate? I have sent my boss (the man in charge) an email letting him know what major projects I have been working on here so he can pass them on to my replacement. Yea, they have already replaced me.

I packed up my desk and I am sitting here working in an empty office, it's kind of a bummer. We are still working on getting the house sold, man that is hard work and a real pain. The housing market seems to be at a dead stop right now compared to what it was a few years back. The way I see it is there are more houses than people in Utah, BUT THEY ARE STILL BUILDING!!! Idiots… My wife tells me I am a horrible speller so any mistakes blame her, because she is my proof reader, love you honey. Anyway it is slow. I guess people have heard today is it for me and are leaving me alone. I know there is something I should be doing but I don’t know what it is… Oh well I guess I better go check my email, and see if there is anything new.

-Eric

No comments: