Sunday, October 15, 2006

Josey came to see us

I just realized that it has been a while since some of you have seen Josey. Well when she came out this summer I decided to get some pictures taken of her. It has been 4 years since I saw her last after all. She has grown up allot and she is not my little girl anymore, she is pretty much a young woman now. I know "sucks to be me", well talk to you later.






You all need to really start posting. At least click on the comments button just below and put in the first name, so I can atleast see if anyone is out there.

-Eric

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gHEY ERIC, WOW JOSEY HAS REALLY GROWN UP AND IS VERY CUTE. IT IS REALLY NICE TO SEE PICTURES OF HER... THANKS, LOVE ROBIN

Anonymous said...

yes she a cute girl to bad the boys think so too. She was almost unrecognizable the first time I saw her at the airport. I really miss her

Anonymous said...

I think she is adorable!!! And I think her boyfriend is cute too. This is such a great idea. I will try and keep up with my info. As a matter of fact, everyone is invited to Spencer's 1st B-day party on Sunday Oct. 22. You will all get an invitation. Jello cake and all :O)~. Love to all, Shawnee

Anonymous said...

Boy I have beautiful grand-kids.
Just keep putting pictures of my grand-babies on the site for me and everyone else to see, I love it.