Thursday, October 19, 2006

I thought I would share photos of Betty Ann (CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE)










Its funny I did not know her as well as I wanted too, and when I ran across a picture of her I reallized that I miss her. I decided to gather them all and post them, so that all the family can have a copy. I have more and I will put them on the old mcconahay.net site eventually, look for the link on the left. If you would like to save them click the picture and it will show the full picture, then right click on them choose "Save Picture As".
-Eric



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Betty Ann you were a very wonderful sister-n-law. I miss you deeply and seeing these pictures are great.

cyndi said...

WOW Eric I LOVE the pics of Betty Ann, Thank you so much I had no idea that they were here until today Dec 14th when I was on the phone with Cheryl Lynn and we were talking about the web site and Russ's soap box car and I open up the site and boom,there was Betty Ann I sobbed and sobbed,I really needed to see her cause I have been missing her SO SO much I've been wanting some pictures of her so bad and know I have some. THANK YOU. Love, Cindy

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you found the pictures Cindy. I thought that I had allot more but I have not found any. If I find more I will post them on this same page as the others.