Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Relay for Life

This year I decided to support a good friend of mine, and join her team for the Relay for Life! Something fun that I have never done before, and also for a good cause. Can't beat that! The relay is being held from June 11th - June 12th at Mountain View High School in Orem. For those of you who don't know about this event, here is some general information:

The American Cancer Society Relay For Life is a life-changing event that gives people in communities across the globe a chance to celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease. At Relay, teams of people camp out at a local high school, park, or fairground and take turns walking or running around a track or path. Each team is asked to have a representative on the track at all times during the event. Because cancer never sleeps, Relays are overnight events up to 24 hours in length.

Part of participating means collecting donations, and offering any type of fundraiser. Each participant is asked to raise $100. If you are interested in helping me reach this goal, you can make donations straight to the American Cancer Society in my name from the website below.

http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY10National?px=16073983&pg=personal&fr_id=25094

I also decided to put my business to good use as well and have set up an Eshow Fundraiser for this event as well. I will be donating my commission from any and all books ordered from this eShow. Here is the link to the eShow:
I would love your support! Thank you so much!

No comments: