Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lucky Month

March has been a busy, yet good month for our family........at least so far!

Usborne came back from a short hiatus in full force, so my days have been filled with books, booths, meeting new people, and parties! Don't get me wrong....I LOVE IT!

We also were able to pay off some debt with our tax return and get qualified to buy a home. We found one quickly that we just loved, so we moved on it. We are now waiting to close, and become homeowners once again!!

Once moved and settled, I will post details with pictures, but needless to say we are excited!!

We also have a couple birthdays this month. Alyssa's was on the 1st, and we will be celebrating Preston's on the 28th. My kids are growing up so fast!

Last night we went with Preston to his final Cub Scout pack night. After Sunday he officially moves to the 11 yr. old scout group. WOW, before I know it he will be leaving on a mission. I am not sure what I think about that. LOL

Now it's time to gear up for April with our Anniversary, 2 more birthdays, Easter, Usborne, closing, cleaning, packing, beginning to move, etc.

We are more than ready though. This time it will be FUN!

1 comment:

Scott&Janae said...

Sounds like you had a great month! We will miss you when you move!