Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Booths, Booths, & more Booths!

As most of you know, I will be promoting to Supervisor with Usborne on October 1st! It has been a very busy couple of months. I have been a horrible blogger, but between Usborne, being a mom, getting back in school and now having 3 kids with lots of homework, I don't have time!

My days have been filled with booth preparations. Organizing books, labeling books, taking inventory, etc. This week I will be at:

Last weekend it was the Utah County Pet Fair! This was a fun one! Lots of animals, and right off Salem Pond. I think I might look for houses in Salem when the time comes!





They even married a cow and a bull! :-)

Gotta love the ducks in the pond!

And of course, my booth!

Also for the last couple months I have had the Pleasant Grove Promenade (Farmer's Market) every Thursday night! This has been fun and I love chatting with people in the community!

Here I am! I will just be there tomorrow night 1 more time before they end for the summer!

They always had fun things for the kids to do!

And live entertainment!


Whew! I am tired! Books are not light, but I love what I do so it makes it worth it!
And as always, if you need books for Christmas, check me out!!! And, to help me secure my spot for supervisor, I am offering a special through the 28th of September! If you order $20 or more from me, or off my website I will send you an additional $10 gift certificate to use on a future purchase! **Please let me know if you place an online order so I can be sure and get you your gift certificate.
Have a great day!!!!

No comments: