Friday, February 15, 2008

Moving again

Well we got our taxes done today. I'm so glad that is done, it's always a pain to get everything together. Andrea does all the work, so I guess it is not so hard for me.
And the bigger news is, in a few weeks we are moving again. We ended up finding a rental house in Moroni, so it will be nice to move to where the kids are going to school. It may not be permanately, but for now the house that we will be renting is nicer, and a little bigger than the house we are in right now. And after living in Sanpete for a while, I may even lean towards living in Mount Pleasant where I work. I don't know maybe then I could walk or ride a bike to work, that would be a nice change. We will have to see how that works out. Anyway, we plan to take pictures of our new rental house, so when we do, we'll post 'em!

-Eric & Andrea

No comments: