Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Happy New Year



Well, we hope all of you had a Merry Christmas, and are enjoying the after-holiday time! We have a few surprises in our family, and decided it was time to share. Over the summer Josey came to stay with us, and we found out she was expecting. She will be welcoming a new little boy into her home at the end of March. We are a little shocked at becoming grandparents, but I guess that’s how it goes.
Then to add to the excitement a few months later we found out that our newest grandchild will be having aunt/uncle just a couple months younger than him. :-)

-Eric & Andrea

3 comments:

Eric and Andrea said...

What!? You are expecting. You lucky ducks! I am so happy for you and so jealous at the same time. Forgive me for being so selfish. I can't believe all the craziness. It's so exciting. Grandpa Eric and Grandma Andrea, holy cow! That's weird. I am so excited for you. Wow!!!!!!!
With all my love,
Wendy

Anonymous said...

UUUGH!!!

Eric

Anonymous said...

Well that makes us Grand Parents of number 13. Then Great Grandparents of our first. This is great I think.
Just do me a favor girls make them healthy and happy babies for Grandma Cheryl ok? I Love You both very much.
I Hope to see you very soon Josie, in the states with my new greatgrandson. PS. You are very beautiful PG.